Last year I did a meme in which I listed (among other things) 4 things I was looking forward to in 2008. Here's what I said and the results:
1. My girls weekend in Chicago - done (and it was so fun)
2. Lisa dancing in her school’s opera - done (and she was awesome)
3. A new dishwasher (because I have suffered long enough) - done (and I can't believe I washed dishes by hand for more than a year)
4. Hearing my sister is pregnant. No pressure. - done (and the story and baby are both spectacular!)
So... given my success in 2008, I'm going to try it again for 2009.
4 Things I'm looking forward to in 2009:
1. New appliances!
2. My girls weekend in NYC.
3. My high school reunion.
4. Collecting my huge lottery win. Hee.
What about you? Anything you're looking forward to in 2009?